There are two main certain type of people.
1.People who are naturally themselves
2.People who are unnaturally not themselves
People who hate to show what they feel make me unhappy.They make me unhappy because when I see them,I feel pity for them.Would you like to live your own life according to some rules which are decided by some people? Generally,people live their lives in some shaped rules which are decided by people living in this society. I am not feeling like living in that kind of society.How many of you can kiss your lover passionately when you feel like kissing her while walking on the street? How many of you can say what you are feeling at the moment? Are you scared of being scorned if you open your heart to a stranger?Never feel this way,there is at least one valuable humanbeing who will see the value of you.However,people who behave like what they feel are the ones that I appreciate.They are the people whom I would count as a 'real friends'.They are the people I would get on well with.They are the people who live as a new born baby,full of themselves with god given emotions and feelings.Dont let life change you.
Just you change the life!
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder